Safe Woodturning is Fun Woodturning!
A little time spent with this book will help you build strong skills at the lathe while helping you learn best woodturning practices.
With this book, you’ll learn about:
• faceshields and other essential personal protective gear
• collecting dangerous wood and sanding dust before you inhale it
• safety at the grinder while sharpening turning tools
• best practices for both spindle and faceplate turning
• bandsaw and chainsaw setup and safe use from the woodturner’s perspective
• fitness and first aid in the workshop
Since 1986, American Woodturner has been a genuine treasure trove of practical and reliable information written by woodturners for their fellow woodturners. Safety for Woodturners is the first book in an on-going series being extracted from this authoritative source. Safety for Woodturners is available as a 64-page printed book or as a digital download readable on all your electronic devices.