2012 & 2013 Journal Set (12 issues)
2012 & 2013 Journal Set (12 Issues)
Regularly priced at more than $120!
Special value set for only $55 (US only - please check with the office for S&H outside the US)
- 27.1 - Featuring Shrink Boxes: Scandinavian Heritage in Minnesota, Turning to the Next Dimension
- 27.2 - Featuring The Center for Wood in Art, Gary Stevens: A Road Less Traveled
- 27.3 - Featuring True to Form: The Life Work of John Jordan, Stainless Steel Toolrest Adapter
- 27.4 - Featuring Beyond Round - The Lost Wood Process, Top O' The Mornin'
- 27.5 - Featuring Filling Voids - A Challenging Commission, Small Shop Space Savers
- 27.6 - Featuring Ball-in-a-Box, The Magic of Milk Paint
- 28.1 - Featuring Bowl-Saver Systems, Pens; A Memoir
- 28.2 - Featuring Ornamental Turning, Carved Feet Made Simple
- 28.3 - Featuring Wood: Kiln-Dried, Green, or Air-Dried?, Spaghetti Forks: A Quirky Twist for an Ordinary Implement
- 28.4 - Featuring The Escoulen School of Woodturning, Adjustable-Height Lathe Stands Rise to the Occasion
- 28.5 - Featuring Deception by Design: The Long History of Woodturning and Magic, Hot Air Balloon Ornament
- 28.6 - Featuring Hans Weissflog - "Made in Germany", Texture as an Element in Woodturning Design